Are you a woman who now faces an unexpected pregnancy? Has the thought “I want to put my baby up for adoption” crossed your mind? At Arizona Adoption Help, we understand that this is an emotional time for you, and we’re here to help. If you’ve thought, “I want to place my baby for adoption,” then speak to us today in Mesa, AZ.
What We Provide Birthmothers
Arizona Adoption Help offers a large selection of free resources for birthmothers. For example, you can find:
- Legal counseling: We will educate you on your rights as a birthmother as well as provide legal assistance in placing your baby with your chosen adoptive family.
- Medical care: During your pregnancy, we can help you with medical expenses relating to pre-natal care and pregnancy appointments.
- Living expenses: Living expenses cover everything from rent and utilities to food and clothing. We will ensure you have a proper place to live during your pregnancy.
- Transportation: We can help get you to your appointments that relate to your pregnancy, including legal, medical, and counseling appointments.
- Emotional support: We offer both a support group and our counselor to help you with whatever questions you have.
We want to help you in your time of need. If you’ve thought, “I want to give my baby up for adoption,” then choose Arizona Adoption Help in Mesa, AZ. Call us 24/7 at (602) 271-9899.